Time does not stop for anyone, and as we hurry around getting things ready to Usher in New Years 2015.
May we take time to remember those that are have to work in the NEW YEAR 2015, May this New Year 2015 bring Health and Happiness to All.
Here is a Short recap of what has happen for 2014
- David Powell is Winnipeg Realtors 2014 President
- Festival du Voyageur 45 years of Festivities
- Three Generations, 88 Keys Featuring 2014 Juni Nominee Earl Macdonald with Ron Paley and Will Bonness
- Moving Tips, How-to’s and Advice – From Frog Box Winnipeg
- The 40th Home Expressions Home and Garden Show
- Easter 2014: Fun Facts you did not know about the Religious Holiday
- Tips for First-time Home Buyers
- Highest Monthly MLS Dollar Volume in 111 years for Winnipeg
- Our Friday Segment on BBQ
- Winnipeg Fringe Theatre Festival
- The Peter Paley Team Mortgage Specialists was formed
- Never leave people, children or pets in vehicles, even on mild days
- Rosalie’s Epost- Remodeling VS Moving
- Seven Essentials to include in your will
- Positive outlook for housing starts in 2015
- The Meaning of Thanksgiving for 2014
- Why Mortgage Brokers are so Valuable to Renewals
- 10 Quick Facts on … Remembrance Day
- Santa Claus Parade Winnipeg 2014
- Seventeen Recipes From Our 2014 Friday Segment on BBQ
- The Great Cookie recipe Giveaway
- We have a Winner for The Great Cookie Recipe Giveaway
- Christmas and New Years Greeting from Realtor Rosalie Drysdale
Thank you to all the Mortgage Brokers in Winnipeg that I have worked with over the 2014 Year. May 2015 be a great and wonderful year.
Last thing before we close this Letter for 2014, thanks for my Real Estate Team who work hard in the background getting my listing posted on all my websites.
Looking to Sell or Purchase a home in the New Year 2015, Contact me Realtor Rosalie Drysdale to help you put together the Best Team to Sell your Home.
Thank you to all my pass clients who have sold and purchased through me. Looking forward to helping all who are ready to sell or purchase a new property in 2015.