Looking at Purchasing that New Home, Needing a Mortgage,
Contact Peter Paley at Invis Mortgage
I like to open doors… not build walls. If you’re self-employed, you may have already experienced “the wall”. There are new mortgage rules that have made it more difficult to qualify for a mortgage at the major banks. I can help; with professional advice that includes the following five important tips, there is a way around that mortgage wall:
- Use tax returns, notices of assessment and financial statements to demonstrate your earnings.
- Document your assets, liabilities, and expenses. Your lender wants to understand your business. A professional on-line presence helps.
- Have a good credit rating.
- The bigger the downpayment, the better!
- You’re a pro. So use a pro. After all, this is my business, and I take it seriously. Self-employed borrowers are actually one of my specialties: I have access to lenders that specialize in self-employed mortgages, and can anticipate the challenges you might face.
No walls in the way here; in fact, I’ll hold the door open for you!
|Peter Paley Mortgage Associate||Send an EmailVisit Website|